Benefits for Friends
• Unlimited access to visit Osborne during notified opening hours which includes access to the house, extensive grounds, Swiss Cottage and museum and the beach. No entrance fee is charged.
• Book into the licensed restaurant which is open during the summer season and there are other cafes in the grounds that may be used by members.
• Visit the beach for a swim with the opportunity to purchase refreshments from the beach café.
• Visit the Swiss Cottage, Museum and gardens.
• Attendance at our annual AGM.
• Newsletters outlining our fundraising events are circulated in the New Year, Spring and Autumn. The newsletter is published in both electronic and hard copy versions to enable access for all members.
• Access to an annual programme of interesting fundraising events. We aim to fill our programme with at least one event each month.
• Access to our members library and members sitting room, which is open weekly for book borrowing from our well stocked library. Refreshments are available at a nominal charge.
Our annual membership rates for 2017/2018 are:
|Individual membership subscription:||£19.00|
|Joint membership subscription (two adults at the same address):||£31.00|
|Children (all named children age 3-17 years old at address of adult subscriber): each||£3.00|
|Students (age 18-23 with proof of full time study):||£7.00|
Each child will receive their own membership card.
Upon receipt, you will need to validate your membership by affixing a passport sized photo/print on the reverse of your membership card. This is to comply with English Heritage requirements.
For enquires regarding membership, please get into contact with our Membership Secretary or complete and return the New Member Application Form below and we will be in contact as soon as possible.
STOP PRESS>>>>>> GIFT AID Please ensure you indicate (if applicable) to make your subscription liable to Gift Aid. This scheme allows charities to reclaim tax on a donation made by a UK taxpayer, which means your donations are worth 25% more to us at no extra cost to you.
Become a Friend
Members receive our regular newsletter with details of all our latest news and offers! (Newsletters are sent electronically via email)
Donations and bequests are always gratefully received